- You send us your invoices accompanied by purchase orders and delivery notes
- We fund you immediately up to 90%
- You inform your client that the payment should be directly addressed to us.
- We collect funds from your client from the invoice due date to the full payment of the invoice.
- A factoring fee varying between 1% and 2.5% of each invoice. The fee depends on your turnover, the amount of invoices as well as the number and quality of your clients
- Servicing fees representing specific services such as client follow-up, client risk evaluation and feasibility study. These fees are calculated on a case by case basis.
- Interest fees corresponding to your existing refinancing overdraft (Prime Lending Rate + spread applicable to your own financial profile).